Hand crafted from German steel, Moe’s XXL Brisket Carving Knife makes any other carving knives look like butter knives. This was designed with a longer blade and larger handle to fit your grip and to give accuracy and precision when cutting brisket and larger cuts of meat.
The handle has been hand-shaped from natural materials making each knife unique. The shape of the handle is multi-dimensional so there is a natural grip between the first and second fingers making it easier to control and fit in your hand.
Stainless-steel handle caps add stability, strength and act as a counter weight giving even weight distribution from tip to end.
To maintain the natural grain of the wood handles, rub occasionally with a mix of 50% olive oil and 50% white vinegar.
Comes with a natural wood storage box.
- Steel: Titanium plated high quality stain resistant German 1.4116 stainless steel
- Hardness: 58 RWH +/- 1
- Handle: Natural wood (Natural Ebony or Italian Olive Wood)
- Blade length: 14 ½” (36 cm)
- Total knife length: 20” (50 cm)
- Approx weight: 12 ounces (330 grams)