Hand crafted from German steel, Moe’s Chef’s Knife was designed with a larger handle to fit your grip and has been expertly balanced to provide a highly maneuverable, accurate experience. It’s an all-in-one, able to carve a roast as easily as it chops vegetables.
The handle has been hand-shaped from natural materials making each knife unique. The shape of the handle is multi-dimensional so there is a natural grip between the first and second fingers making it easier to control and fit in your hand.
Stainless-steel handle caps add stability, strength and act as a counter weight giving even weight distribution from tip to end.
To maintain the natural grain of the wood handles, rub occasionally with a mix of 50% olive oil and 50% white vinegar.
Comes with a natural wood storage box.
- Steel: Steel: Titanium plated high quality stain resistant German 1.4116 stainless steel
- Hardness: 58 RWH +/- 1
- Handle: Natural wood (Natural Ebony or Italian Olive Wood)
- Blade length: 8 ½” (21.6 cm)
- Total knife length: 14” (35.5 cm)
- Approx weight: 9 ounces (260 grams)