Classic Boning Trimming Knife Set of 2
The Classic Boning Trimming knives are expertly balanced to provide a highly manoeuvrable, accurate experience. It’s extremely versatile and can be used to bone, trim and even slice.
The handle has been hand-shaped from natural wood. Each knife is unique as no two pieces of wood are the same. The shape of the wood handle is multi-dimensional so there is a natural grip between the first and second fingers making it easier to control and fit in your hand.
Stainless-steel handle caps add stability, strength and act as a counter weight giving even weight distribution from tip to end.
To maintain the natural wood grain, rub occasionally with a mix of 50% olive oil and 50% white vinegar.
Comes with a natural wood storage box.
Please be advised: Each of our knives are handcrafted and unique. Differences are to be expected from knife to knife. Our blade and handles are made with natural materials and as such will change over time and with use.
- Steel: High quality stain resistant German 1.4116 stainless steel
- Hardness: 56 RWH +/- 1
- Blade length: 13.5 cm (5 1/2 in)
- Total knife length: 25.8 cm (10 1/4 in)
- Weight per knife: 110 grams (3 7/8 oz)
- Blade length: 20.5 cm (8 1/4 in)
- Total knife length: 35 cm (14 in)
- Weight per knife: 168 grams (6 oz)