SMOKED SPICY ST. LOUIS DRY-RUBBED RIBS
4 - 6
Looking for a rack that packs some heat? These ribs are rubbed with a mix of flavor-packed seasonings then smoked on the Traeger over hickory hardwood.
- 1/4 Cup brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 Tablespoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 2 Rack Spare Ribs, Membrane Removed
- 2 Cup apple juice
- When ready to cook, set the Traeger to 250℉ and preheat, lid closed for 15 minutes.
- Mix all rub ingredients together or use Traeger Pork & Poultry Rub. Rub the ribs generously on all sides of ribs.
- Place ribs on grill and smoke for 2 hours. Remove from grill and wrap ribs in a double layer of foil. Pour apple juice into the foil pack over the ribs.
- Return ribs to the grill and cook for 2 more hours.
- Remove ribs from grill and serve, or brush with sauce of choice and cook for 15 to 20 minutes longer allowing sauce to set. Enjoy!